Web Application Firewall (WAF) Solutions
An Application Firewall is a form of Firewall which controls input, output, and / or access from, to, or by an application or service. It operates by monitoring and potentially blocking the input, output, or system service calls which do not meet the configured policy of the Firewall. The Application Firewall is typically built to control all network traffic on any OSI layer up to the application layer. It is able to control applications or services specifically, unlike a stateful network firewall which is - without additional software - unable to control network traffic regarding a specific application.
With Valuepoint Techsol Web Application Firewall Solutions you can avoid many different threats to web applications, because Valuepoint Techsol inspects your HTTP traffic and checks their packets against rules such, as to allow or deny protocols, ports, or IP addresses to stop web applications from being exploited. We offer patent-protected technology to create and maintain enterprise network security policies for widest security coverage with the lowest false positives and minimal operational effort.
- Web Applications are inherently vulnerable
- Web Application vulnerabilities can impact compliance
- Web Applications must be available 24 x 7 x 365
- Web Applications are difficult and costly to fix
- Regulatory Compliance
- Rapid deployment of web applications
- Significant cost savings
- Increased coordination between the security and development teams
- Application security defect detection
- Inbound and Outbound traffic analysis