WAN optimization is a collection of techniques for increasing data-transfer efficiencies across wide-area networks. WAN Optimization accelerates response time, improving the delivered Quality of Experience (QoE). It includes a combination of techniques, including redundancy elimination (also referred to as compression, byte caching or de-duplication), TCP acceleration and application acceleration (including specialized CIFS optimization) mechanisms.
- Accelerate application performance up to 50X, increasing business productivity
- Consolidate in the branch and datacenter, and see a 6-month payback
- Optimize file sharing, web, email and even voice video - all at the same time
- Leverage cloud economics without compromise
- Protect data more completely, with less cost and effort
- Solve problems up to 83% faster