Privileged User Password Management Solutions
Privileged User Password Management (PUPM) provides secure access to privileged accounts, it helps maintain the accountability of privileged users access by issuing passwords, on a temporary, one-time use basis, or as necessary, and by auditing their actions. It also controls application use of system accounts by securing the credentials of these accounts and automating their password management.
Valuepoint Techsol are proven to help organizations meet the strictest audit and IT compliance requirements by putting privileged account management controls in place to centrally secure, manage and monitor privileged accounts to protect what really matters. We implement protective user password management to ensure that all the passwords manages are the strongest possible for each of the device classes.
- An increasing threat (both external and internal) to the privacy of confidential corporate and customer data
- The consumerization of IT, which creates the need to support consumer devices for accessing corporate resources
- The externalization of the business, which causes corporate boundaries to disappear as more companies adopt cloud deployment models
- The increasing use of distributed partner ecosystems to help drive efficiencies and open up new business opportunities
- Manual processes for granting access to applications and services are time-consuming and expensive
- Users often have inappropriate or excessive privileges
- User provisioning and administration- Automating the process of granting and removing access and accounts from new or departed employees and partners
- Helps to reduce risk due to human error or departed employees who still have access to enterprise resources
- Access governance- The process of automatically validating correct access rights of Employees / Users
- Collect data on employee access rights and provides proof of effective security controls