Network Access Control (NAC) Solutions
Network Access Control protocols and systems provide a method for restricting network access to systems and devices, based on a set of health criteria, such as OS version, Anti-virus status, Application support, Patch level, etc. Based on the values of these criteria, a system or device may be restricted to a non-trusted network zone, pending resolution of problems.
Valuepoint Techsol provides Real-time visibility of users, devices, operating systems and applications that are connected to the network. We improve Enterprise Security by helping to ensure that unauthorized users & applications and devices are not on your network.
- Control over who is accessing your network and where each user is permitted to go
- Inability to implement security policies on Endpoints, before they connect
- User activity information for Analysis, Planning, and other purposes
- Role-based access control
- Endpoint security policy enforcement and remediation support
- Guest access and Dynamic user provisioning
- Non- PC device support and data gathering