Network Monitoring Solutions
Network management refers to the activities, methods, procedures, and tools that pertain to the operation, administration, maintenance, and provisioning of networked systems.
Functions that are performed as part of network management accordingly monitoring the resources of a network, configuration management, fault management, security management, performance management, bandwidth management and Route analytics.
- Simplify detection, diagnosis, & resolution of network issues - before outages occur
- Track response time, availability, & uptime of routers, switches, & other SNMP-enabled devices
- Show performance statistics in real time via dynamic, drillable network maps
- Automatically discover SNMP-enabled network devices & typically deploys in less than an hour
- Monitor network bandwidth & traffic patterns down to the interface level
- Identify which users, applications, & protocols are consuming the most bandwidth
- Highlight the IP addresses of top talkers
- Detect, diagnose, and resolve network performance issues
- Track response time, availability, and uptime of routers, switches, and other SNMP-enabled devices
- Monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns
- Identify bandwidth hogs and see which applications are using the most bandwidth
- Graphically display performance metrics in real time via dynamic interactive maps