Endpoint Security Solutions
Providing a secure endpoint environment for your business can be complex. Sophisticated Malware and a boundary-less workplace make it easy for cybercriminals to steal information and devices. Regulations force you to increase safeguards for data and verify compliance. And the growing number of security point products increases management costs and complicates response. Endpoint Security suites unite industry-leading Endpoint Security and Data Protection with Centralized Management for Ironclad Security that streamlines operations and eases compliance. Valuepoint Techsol Endpoint Security solutions include Data Security, Network Security, Advanced Threat Prevention, Forensics and Remote Access VPN for Complete Endpoint Protection. We are leading Endpoint Security Solutions provider in Bangalore, India.
- IT management bandwidth. Without large IT departments, it is hard for companies to check continuously that every PC has the latest patches, the correct Anti-virus software and a fully up-to-date Firewall
- Lack of integration. Only large companies with large IT departments have a fully-integrated, coherent, multilayered defense against security threats backed up by in-house security expertise
- Fast moving security threats. The traditional model of a perimeter-based firewall and client-resident Endpoint Security provides a degree of security but also the risk of complacency. After all, the attacks continue, online criminals get smarter and new patterns of work create new risks. For example, targeted Trojans and zero-day attacks are on the rise
- Lack of IT resources. Smaller companies rely on a handful of individuals, some with other responsibilities, and often a third party IT consultant to manage their infrastructure
- No in-house expertise. It is unlikely that a growing company would have a specialist IT security expert on staff. Most IT support firms do not have this expertise either
- Ad-hoc PC management. Growing companies often have limited or non-existent PC management systems. This makes it harder to ensure that software installations or PC configurations are consistent and it also makes it harder to solve problems when they occur, especially for remote users
- Control desktop applications that can access the network, and stop network-borne attacks and downtime
- Monitor and restrict data copied to removable storage devices and media to keep it from leaving company control
- Administrator console easily synchronizes with your existing Active Directory Structure, and provides a policy manager, notification manager and remote installation features to save time for your IT staff
- Protects your mission-critical infrastructure during the critical period following a malware outbreak. Advanced heuristics technology protects your endpoints and prevents malicious code from penetrating your network
The Endpoint Solutions can be delivered both On-Premise & Cloud.