Email and File Archival
Integrated content archiving, enables users to store, manage, and discover unstructured information across the organization.
File and Email Archiving is the act of preserving and making searchable all File / Email content of an enterprise. File / Email archiving solutions capture content either directly from the application or a data repository. In addition to simply accumulating Files and email messages, these applications index and provide quick, searchable access to archived messages.
- Low storage utilization
- Wasting storage with multiple and older versions of the same files
- Applying and enforcing retention policies across files efficiently
- Managing and finding information as demanded
- Regulatory Compliance
- Enterprise archiving reduces storage footprint
- Reduce Costs by deduplication and compression
- Enables longer retention and retrieval
- Streamlines backup and recovery times by moving older, infrequently accessed data
- Enables an in-depth search of Electronically-Stored Information (ESI) across the enterprise