Two Factor Authentication (2FA) Solutions
Two-Factor Authentication (2 Factor Authentication or 2FA) is the authentication process where two of the three possible factors of authentication are combined.
The possible factors of authentication are:
- 1. Something the user knows
- 2. Something the user has
- 3. Something the user is
Two-Factor Authentication is commonly found in Electronic Computer Authentication, where basic authentication is the process of a requesting entity presenting some evidence of its identity to a second entity. Two-Factor Authentication seeks to decrease the probability that the requestor is presenting false evidence of its identity. Valuepoint Techsol provides secured Two Factor Authentication Solutions (2FA) for large, medium and small level organizations in Bangalore, India.
- The costs associated with the repair and clean-up of compromised systems
- The loss of core business productivity and production caused by an attack on the network
- Today's attacks are more frequent, more lethal, and spread faster than ever
- Patching has become impossible to keep current, leaving critical systems and infrastructure dangerously exposed during vulnerability windows
- Regulatory requirements for protecting data privacy, integrity, and confidentiality are now in force
- Despite heavy investments, security gaps still exist.
- Loss of data
- Loss of reputation
- Loss of time
- Loss of business availability
Intrusions and targeted attacks may result in:
- Protected Enterprise Information assets
- Proactively identifying threats before they become events
- Response time to threats reduced to minutes
- Identifying User-impacting security breaches and malware incidents
- Identifying User-impacting network-related downtime incidents
The Endpoint Solutions can be delivered both On-Premise & Cloud.